Soul Searching and Psychic Development Desert Retreat – Joshua Tree, CA
Apr 28, 2023 - Apr 30, 2023
Joshua Tree Retreat Center
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED AS OF 4/1/23
Experience the vast Joshua Tree National Forest. Develop your innate psychic and intuitive abilities. Connect with the Spirits of Nature. Meet your Spirit Guides.
You are invited to join me and medium, Marisa Ryan, for an experiential weekend designed to let the distractions of the physical world fall away in order to garner a more authentic, heart and spirit centered identity. This weekend experience is focused on self-discovery, spiritual growth and creating more peace in your everyday life. This is a weekend to choose YOU!
- Your spirit guide and learn how to communicate with and receive messages from them.
- Amazing like-minded people and take part in group healing sessions with them.
- Challenges head on in a supportive environment.
- How to banish the things that don’t serve you.
- How to do psychic readings with and for others.
- How to give an oracle card reading for yourself or someone else.
- The power of the Spirits of Nature
- The gift of Automatic Writing
- Insight on “trust issues” and how to improve them.
You’ll leave with:
- An action plan to enhance your intuition.
- Tools that will help you manage and reduce daily stress.
And much more…
ABOUT MY CO-HOST:
Marisa Ryan’s spiritual journey began in the year 2000 following tragic family events which led her to embark on a spiritual quest to seek answers about life, death, and the unknown. Marisa can see spirits clearly and receives psychic information from them about people’s past, present and future. Marisa also hosts the Spirit Talk Radio Show and appears regularly on radio shows across the world. For more information about Marisa visit www.marisaryan.com.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
The Joshua Tree Retreat Center offers a place where individuals and groups can experience new kinds of spiritual living to enhance their personal wellbeing. Included in the price of the weekend is 2 nights’ accommodation and 5 delicious meals. Please note that rooms and bathrooms will be shared. Limited private rooms available for an additional fee of $75. For more information on JTRC visit https://jtrcc.org.